- No. : 328
- Date : 25-11-2017
- Category : Main Dishes
- Level :
- Estimated Duration : 38 Min.
- Persons : 7
1 - Put the semolina in a bowl and make a wide well in the middle. Then add water, oil, and salt. Combine the ingredients well until the dough is formed and then knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft.
2 - Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the filling ingredients.
4. Run the dough through a pasta roller gradually until you reach point 6.
5. Spread the filling equally, fold the dough over the filling. Cut out the ravioli, and then transfer into a floured baking tray.
6- In a pan over a medium heat, add the oil and onion, stir well until translucent.
7 - Increase the heat a bit and add minced garlic and stir until the smell appears.
8. Add canned tomatoes or (fresh tomatoes- peeled and squeezed + 1 tbsp tomato paste).
9 - Season with salt and black pepper.
10. Reduce the heat and cover the sauce until soft and then mix in the mixer until smooth.
11. Boil the Ravioli for 4-5 minutes in water and add a pinch of salt to the water.
12. In the serving bowl, put some sauce and then the ravioli.
13. Pour the sauce over the ravioli and garnish with parmesan and parsley.