- No. : 659
- Date : 30-09-2020
- Category : Main Dishes
- Level : Novice
- Estimated Duration : 60 Min.
- Persons : 6
1-Peel the potato and cut it into quarters. Boil until done and then mash while hot. Add butter, milk, black pepper and salt.
2. Saute butter with garlic and onions. Add the chicken and spices and stir for 3 mins then add mushrooms and stir for another 5 mins. Then add the spinach and cover for two mins and stir.
3. Lastly, add the cream and cheese and raise. If you feel like it's dry add some water or cream.
4. In an oven tray, spread the chicken mix, with an ice cream machine we spread the potatoes and mix the covering and spread on it.
5. We spread the cheese and place it in an oven at 200 degrees from below for 25mins then toast from top. Bon appetit