- No. : 627
- Date : 02-04-2020
- Category : Appetizers - Main Dishes
- Level : Average
- Estimated Duration : 60 Min.
- Persons : 8
1. Mix stuffing ingredients and stuff grape leaves in a pentagon shape as shown in video.
2. In a pressure cooker, saute onion and garlic with oil, and mix in spices. Turn off heat. Place onion, tomato rings, dried lime, chilli peppers and grape leaves on top.
3. Mix sauces and pour into the pressure cooker and turn on the cooker for 25-30mins or depending on grape leaves type.